Well, well, well...here we are again, after 3 months! It's not that I don't love posting new pictures, it's just that I take a LOT of them AND I don't even think to post more often than once a month, so THEN it takes forever to sort through which ones I want to post on the blog, which is daunting, THEN I'd need to resize them & red-eye-nix them (which makes it faster for me to take the picture in the first place, because the red-eye reducer on my camera is an extra flash, which means the picture actually taken is a second after the perfect shot I was taking the picture for) SO I end up getting emails from friends asking me when on earth I am going to post new pictures AND even more telling me that I need to post new pictures - I'm being lazy AND my husband also asking, I'd say probably every couple of weeks, if I did the blog yet SO then a day comes that I say, "That's it, I'm posting to the blog!" (so now Mike asks me about it every day, which is really a boost for me to get it done, cause I really do want to. He's so supportive in so many ways! Mmmm) SO I sit down and sort through pictures one day (because, hey, it takes a while), batch them into posts, red-eye, and resize them the next day, and now I'm posting!
So, what is the moral of this ever growing tale?
It is that if I would just sit down and do it once a week (or even pick out pictures each night from that day) then my note on this post would be 10 words long instead of about 300. :) Or, in short, JUST DO IT MORE OFTEN! I'm learning my lesson slowly, which I guess is the best way, cause the habit will last longer...I suppose.
SO ENJOY!
Here is our house, which I absolutely LOVE! And
I will feel perfectly comfortable here for a long time,
until we are able to buy a house of our own!
3 comments:
Yeah you finally updated you blog!!! You forgot to add pics of Dylan and Elle, I'm dying to see how big Elle is! Your house looks nice, and I love your new couches! Well we miss you guys tons and hope you are doing well. Kobe still talks about Dylan and he still remembers that Elle has has his binky. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and I want to see pics of the kids soon!
What a cozy home! Looks like you got unpacked and organized...I'm so impressed! Your home is so nice!
Your place looks so great. I bet you are loving the space. I am so happy you bit the bullet and posted. I can't believe how much bigger Elle is and I bet Dylan loves his big boy bed. We miss you guys, but hope you guys are loving life as much as we are.
Post a Comment