The title of this is actually the first words of a song that I made for her. I have songs for both Dylan and Elle, and when I sing it for her, she smiles so big! I love it! She has only been here for 6 1/2 months and I couldn't imagine life without her. She brings such a wonderful spirit into our home, both her and Dylan. It's hard to explain, but it is simply difficult to remember life before them. Elle brings the biggest smiles with her, I call them her jewel smiles. You can't not smile when you see them...which makes life absolutely wonderful!

This is Dylan's play stroller and she fit right in!

I was so excited that she got to wear this at least once before she grew out of it and winter came
This was one of her first times eating solids, so cute!
She loves sitting at the table with us





Another feeding day, but not so happy this time :)
She absolutely LOVES her daddy
Cool chic


She did not like the fact that we all got eat and she couldn't, so we started giving her good size pieces of pizza crust and bagels or fruits and veggies to gnaw on so that she could be a part of the fun! She loved it and when it started getting soggy, I'd switch it out for a new one.

Elle and her beautiful Gram
Here's a funny comparison, Dylan at 4 1/2 mos and Elle at 5 1/2 mos in the same seat. I love it!










This pose looks totally professional!
Man, what a cutie!
4 comments:
Elle is getting so big! I wish we could see them! Elle looks so much like you. What a sweet heart!
You have the most adorable little girl! She has such a sweet smile. Her face lights up when she smiles and giggles!
Seeing pictures of her makes me want a little girl. I can see how hard it would be to choose which pictures to post because you love them all!
Thanks for updating on your sweet girl and keep updating us on her!
Sherise you don't have braces!!!!! You look AWESOME!!! and BEAUTIFUL!!! And your kids are so darn CUTE!!!! We miss you guys.
Your kids are so cute! It is so much fun to start taking the kids out to museums and stuff. Once they start enjoying it, that is fun. Just wait until both of them are able to run around :)
Post a Comment