Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two Joys of My Life

So, I mentioned it in a previous post, but I just LOVE these two kids! I really cannot remember life without them! I was talking to Mike the other night and told him that I love them so much it hurts. I am so grateful that I have them for my very own. They're not someone else's kids that I just get to see, they are ALL MINE! AH! Man, unless you are a mom, you really cannot truly understand just how that feels. It is GREAT!

This was hilarious! She was totally okay, as he was just sitting on the white piece that sits up between her legs.

This is my favorite one, if I absolutely had to pick one

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You got your braces off!!! You look great! I love how Dylan gives Elle hugs, so cute!

WHITNEY said...

Sherise, you and Mike make beautiful children!! I love that you put up so many beautiful pictures of the two of them! I miss you all so much!

My Blog List

About Me

Mike & I (Maurice) will have been married for 4 years this August, wow. We have 2 babes - Dylan, who will be 3 in August, and Elle, who just turned 1 earlier this month. We live in Oregon, only minutes from my family and a few hours from his, and absolutely love it here!