We've been able to spend a couple different days at Great-Gram & Pop's house. They're only about a 40 minute drive and we try to go once a month. Dylan & Elle both have so much fun being with them & their cousins, who live just down the driveway, on the other end of a piece of land they they share. It's great to have so many fun people to play with that love them so much!



Watching Pop on the riding lawnmower, which he still calls "maw-mower"
Heading to the barn with Pop


Visiting the barn animals


They crumpled up balls of newspaper and put a few on each slat of the ceiling fan, then turned it on and watched them fly. This is him just staring at Danielle putting them all on.


3 comments:
Dylan looks so Tall! I love the cow picture, how fun.
Can I just say how cool it is that you guys are close to family!!!
I am guessing that the crumbled up balls on the fan was a hit! I wonder what those cute cousins will think of next?
I also loved the pic of Pop's taking time to look at the stereo -- not only was he there with him he too was on his knees! I am betting that Pop's has a new buddy!
Gram is so sweet...she seems to love Elle to pieces -- who could resist your adorable little doll.
I am so happy that Dylan & Elle get to know their Gram, Pop's and cousins!
Cute! You look so happy and your kids look so fun! I miss you!
Post a Comment