Sunday, July 5, 2009

Some new ones

Hooray for cute kids!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to stay at home with these two wonderful babes & even on the occasional days that I am bawling cause I just need a break from it for a while, I am grateful for every minute that I get to have with them & truly blessed to be able to witness it all!
Life at home with them is a continual learning experience for all three of us.

Such a big helper EVERY time this door is opened

This was Elle's birthday present that he found and wanted to try on

Watching Aristocats


Cuddling with Dad and some milk...truly content

Mom, you snuck a picture!!

Listening to I'm Yours by Mr. Mraz (as Dylan calls him) on You Tube

A candid that Dylan caught of my sweetie!

These are Mike's socks that Dylan loves to wear if he gets his hands on them. I laughed out loud when he came in from the kitchen after he'd put his shoes on & had to get a picture.
They look like backwards soccer socks with knee guards! Hahaha!


This was during a babysitting group that we're a part of. It's great! We do it with 4 families every Friday night and
alternate watching all the kids. That way we get 3 out of 4 weeks to have a 4 1/2 hour date night! Not only do we
get our time together each week, but Dylan and Elle get to know more friends really well! Absolutely love it!

What a cool chic!

This was at Great-Papa & Great-Mama's house for the day.
My grandma had put the dolls bonnet on Elle, so cute!


Helping Great-Papa with his walker

Trying on Great-Mama's heels and heading for the radio she keeps outside

This is what we saw when we checked on him before we went to bed! I laughed out loud again!

If you look closely, you can see that Dylan decided that George needed a pair of my earrings :)

Out back on one of our warm days

Yes?

Watching Brother of Jared after church

Sweet little guy

2 comments:

heywhatsup. said...

reece i LOVE looking at your blog. you are a very optimistic and happy mother. (and cousin) :)

Sari said...

Looks like your family is always busy and having lots of fun! It's all about making those memories baby. :)

My Blog List

About Me

Mike & I (Maurice) will have been married for 4 years this August, wow. We have 2 babes - Dylan, who will be 3 in August, and Elle, who just turned 1 earlier this month. We live in Oregon, only minutes from my family and a few hours from his, and absolutely love it here!