This was our big family reunion, that was not really all that big this year. Over half of the people weren't able to make it, so it was mostly just a Craft reunion (from my grandparents, down), which was fine by me, we had a blast! My We stayed in cabins right off of Lake Siskiyou. Here are some great shots!
At an ice cream place in Rice Hill, OR. My parents have always stopped here since we were young on the way to Roseburg, OR to visit family.

Walking Gram around.
She was chest-deep walking out there, she loved it! And did not want to leave! She would walk all around and once she reached the shore and realized she was not in the water anymore, she turned tight back around and headed in!
She was chest-deep walking out there, she loved it! And did not want to leave! She would walk all around and once she reached the shore and realized she was not in the water anymore, she turned tight back around and headed in!
3 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun. I can't believe how much your kiddos are growing. I bet it is great living near your family.
I wish you didnt put up ugly pictures of me! your kids are SOOOO cute and i miss them SO much! i love you all! even you stinky :)
Hey, I just found your blog from Yong-sooks blog. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment