Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July 2009

For the 4th, we celebrated with my family at their annual 4th of July neighborhood party. There was great food, a bounce house, and fantastic fireworks! It was a lot of fun! Dylan loved it all & so did Elle (she loved watching the bright lights & her very own sparkler), as long as she was held very close & tight by whoever was holding her. :)

Mike lighting his "modified" Piccolo Pete's

Ooh, here comes the eye rub...

...and she's gone!

3 comments:

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

Matise, Your kids are so cute. I am sure you are having so much fun being close to your family. I love being close to mine. I'm glad you guys had a fun 4th.

WHITNEY said...

So so cute! I miss all of you! I'm glad you had a good fourth :)

Jennie said...

I need to check this more, I'm so bad! Love the festivities! Reminds me of when I was a kiddo!

My Blog List

About Me

Mike & I (Maurice) will have been married for 4 years this August, wow. We have 2 babes - Dylan, who will be 3 in August, and Elle, who just turned 1 earlier this month. We live in Oregon, only minutes from my family and a few hours from his, and absolutely love it here!