These are just a bunch of shots I got throughout my days with Dylan. He has his moments, but he sure is a fun one to spend my days with!
Dylan's best friend Kobe who lives just upstairs. They see each other once if not twice a day.


My little Mozart

Helping mom fulfill her craving for popcorn!

I don't know why, but he loves this spot
He used to do this a lot, while throwing things out from under him

A real card shark, helping Dad win the game

Modeling my winter gear
Surprisingly, he hadn't sat on his drum before & I thought it was pretty cute!
Mr. Fix-it, helping Dad vacuum
Mr. Fix-it returns to fix his fish bowl
2 comments:
It is good to see that the couch and the piano are getting good use from Dylan. I had a lot of flashbacks as I was scrolling through your pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Michael, I hope you are enjoying playing cards with Dylan as much as we have enjoyed playing cards with you!
Post a Comment