Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Break in Oregon

We spent Christmas this year with my family in Oregon. It was a lot of fun & Dylan seemed to warm up to people he hadn't seen in quite a while pretty quickly. Yay!


Trying on Grammie's shoes




Exploring our suitcase, making sure everything worked


Washing Dad's feet. How cute!


Hello? This is the remote to the massage chair that of course he saw as a phone.


Down to D'Artangnans' (the shepherds) level


Testing out Great-Papa's cane


With 2nd cousin, Dan


With Aunt Raquel
(She has never gone by Aunt Rachael. After I gave her the nickname Raquel,
she's gone by Aunt Raquel and thinks Aunt Rachael it sounds weird )


I should have included this in the "Chillin' like a Dylan" post :)


His first Christmas present




He spent the next 20 minutes pushing this box around the kitchen


Helping Pop vacuum




The first 2007 Oregon snow, on Christmas Day
(The last time there was snow on Christmas day in Oregon was in 1934. Wow.)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Yep.... Thats my famiy!!!
Arent I blessed!
Mom and Grammy

My Blog List

About Me

Mike & I (Maurice) will have been married for 4 years this August, wow. We have 2 babes - Dylan, who will be 3 in August, and Elle, who just turned 1 earlier this month. We live in Oregon, only minutes from my family and a few hours from his, and absolutely love it here!