Monday, September 1, 2008

What a sweetheart!

Scootin' around in a dustpan

He absolutely LOVES Elle

Licking ice...

...a sucker...

...and his first taste of cotton candy

Using his oh-so-cool flashlight to fix our "broken" vacuum

His first success in the potty!
It was very exciting, but at the same time, I'm so glad to have the convenience of diapers until he's serious about it! :)

Loves to be like Dad

Super Dylan!

I was on the computer and turned around to see this...and burst out laughing

This was our craft day activity

This was when my sister, Rachael, came to visit and he would bring
his blanket on top of her suitcase and lay down saying, "Night, night"

These ones looked to me like a boy off the movie Newsies

He LOVES frozen go-gurts


He sure had a blast with these water balloons. They are a regular request.
Sometimes I will fill one up just a tiny bit and let him carry it around the
house,
since it's too small to break when he throws it, though once he bit it
and it ended up
down the front of his shirt and another one I ended up
stepping on in the living room. :)


3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

He is getting so big! And Elle is so tiny and adorable! Congrats on your move. No more Rexburg!

* Nancy * said...

Your little guy is so much fun! How old is he again? I am guessing that he is easy to take pictures of because he is always doing it for the laughs! He is such a cute boy! I bet there is never a dull moment in your home...he's always up to something, right?

Michelle said...

Dylan is so handsome! He is growing up so fast! Congrats on the potty Dylan!

My Blog List

About Me

Mike & I (Maurice) will have been married for 4 years this August, wow. We have 2 babes - Dylan, who will be 3 in August, and Elle, who just turned 1 earlier this month. We live in Oregon, only minutes from my family and a few hours from his, and absolutely love it here!