Thursday, June 19, 2008

She's Here!

We are so excited to show off our new little girl, Elle Quincy!
She was born Wednesday, June 4 at 12:58p and was 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and 20 inches long. Here are her first shots! So cute!

Dylan is the best big brother! He is so patient with her and LOVES to help with ANYTHING that Elle needs.

First day home from the hospital

First sponge bath

Dad is her hero already!

Hmmm

Her first day at church and in her adorable church dress

I guess church wore them both out...

5 comments:

Christi said...

Wow Sherise and Mike....
she is so beautiful! I love all the pictures!!

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

Oh my gosh!! She is so so cute. I am so happy for you guys, boys are fun, but girls are cute and fun.

Mariann said...

Could anything be cuter?

geraldandmeganlove said...

I love it when you update the blog with all the new pictures. I am with you, I can't believe how fast time flies. My baby turned two this year too. Elle is beautiful. It is a good thing that she takes after her mother.

Lisa Marie said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her!

My Blog List

About Me

Mike & I (Maurice) will have been married for 4 years this August, wow. We have 2 babes - Dylan, who will be 3 in August, and Elle, who just turned 1 earlier this month. We live in Oregon, only minutes from my family and a few hours from his, and absolutely love it here!