Monday, March 10, 2008

Me at 6 1/2 months

It has been requested more than once that I post a picture of me pregnant, so...
and where she used to seem smaller than Dylan was at the same stage a few months ago, she is certainly making up for lost time and trying to outdo him, I think, growing quicker everyday. :)



2 comments:

Christi said...

You look Beautiful and very happy!

Mik's Jewelry Shop said...

MATISE!!
It is so good to hear from you and it sounds like you and your family are doing great!! You look adorable, I am so excited for you guys to be getting a girl. They are so much fun, but watch out they are born with hormones!! I thought it would take a while for them to kick in, but I was wrong. Gotta love the estrogen! Keep in touch. Mikaila and family

My Blog List

About Me

Mike & I (Maurice) will have been married for 4 years this August, wow. We have 2 babes - Dylan, who will be 3 in August, and Elle, who just turned 1 earlier this month. We live in Oregon, only minutes from my family and a few hours from his, and absolutely love it here!